- POYA, the Essence of Nature. Inspired by the ancient tradition of the Poya day for reflecting on and celebrating life, we offer products that will help relax and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. At Poya, our mission is to offer the finest quality products at the best wholesale prices, all ISO certified, Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified and Kosher.
- Product Abstract: Perhaps the most popular of all essential oils, Lavender French has been the most widely used oil in perfumery and traditional remedies. Blends With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, and Ylang Ylang.
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia. Main Constituent: Linalool: 37.36%, Linalyl acetate: 28.29%, Camphor: 0.22%. Plant Part: Flowers. Origin: France. Processing Method: Steam-distilled. Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid. Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note of strong aroma, Lavender French has a strong floral scent that is somewhat camphoraceous, and smells like fresh lavender.
- Caution: For external use only. Dilute well before use. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Poya Collection: Essential Oils - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Citronella Java, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Ginger Root, Grapefruit, Lavender French, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Orange Sweet, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary Spanish, Spearmint, Ylang Ylang, Tangerine, and Tea Tree Oil. Carrier Oils - Almond Sweet, Argan, Grapeseed, Sea Buckthorn (Extra Virgin), Camellia Seed, Coconut Fractionated, and Jojoba Golden. Synergy Blends - Meditation, Sensual, Vitality, Tranquil, and Relax.