- POYA, the Essence of Nature. Inspired by the ancient tradition of the Poya day for reflecting on and celebrating life, we offer products that will help relax and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. At Poya, our mission is to offer the finest quality products at the best wholesale prices, all ISO certified, Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified and Kosher.
- Product Abstract: A citrus with a strong exotic note popularized by Earl Grey Tea, Bergamot is known for its refreshing scent. Blends With: Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang.
- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia. Main Constituents: Limonene: 39.67%, Linalyl acetate: 27.64%. Plant Part: Peels. Origin: Italy. Processing Method: Cold pressed. Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, pale yellow to yellowish brown liquid. Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, Bergamot is citrusy and sweet with an elegant, spicy, floral note.
- Caution: For external use only. Dilute well before use. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid exposure to sun after application.
- Poya Collection: Essential Oils - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Citronella Java, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Ginger Root, Grapefruit, Lavender French, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Orange Sweet, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary Spanish, Spearmint, Ylang Ylang, Tangerine, and Tea Tree Oil. Carrier Oils - Almond Sweet, Argan, Grapeseed, Sea Buckthorn (Extra Virgin), Camellia Seed, Coconut Fractionated, and Jojoba Golden. Synergy Blends - Meditation, Sensual, Vitality, Tranquil, and Relax.