Emp Arman She * (type) - 0425 - Designer Fragrance Oil Premium - Perfume Supplie Highly Concentrated - High Performance - 1 Oz - Special Promotion - FREE Shipping
- Emp Arman She * (type) - Designer Fragrance Oil Premium - Perfume Supplie Highly Concentrated - High Performance - Oriental floral with notes of mandarin , vanilla , oak moss , sandalwood and musk. - *PHTHALATE FREE
- Moisturizing: 1 to 3% / Bath Oil: 1 to 3 % / Eau Perfume: 20 to 30% / Body Splash 5 to 10%.
- This fragrance is based or inspired in the original one, it is not the original one only replicating the scent. It is not the original product. The trademarks are the responsible of their original manufacturers. We suggest that you test results on a small quantity before full scale application. Presentation: Amber Plastic PET Bottle. This product it's a supply to make perfumes, perfume oils and cosmetics.
- What's difference between perfume and perfume oils? Most people think of department store perfumes, which consist mainly of the concentrated oils and alcohols solution are equal to Fragrance Oils. In fact, there is a great difference between them. Here are some considerations about them: • 1) Perfume oils are much more concentrated than department store perfumes. This quality allows oils to last longer than their perfume counterparts. What is the ideal amount of Fragrance Oil that I should use in a perfume oil? The answer is: ideal perfume should contain 20% to 30% of Fragrance Oil and 70% to 80% of Isopropyl Myristate or Jojoba oil. • 2) About Price - Why do stores perfumes are so much more expensive than perfume oil (type)? Perfumes have a very high markup and great profit margins, which is why many celebrities have embarked on the trend of creating their own perfumes and colognes. Perfume oils can be sold very cheaply, because they do not need to spend on blazing advertisements or celebrities. • 3) About body chemistry - Just because a perfume or cologne smells good on you, doesn't mean that the oil version will. Perfumes only have a small percentage of Fragrances oils, the mix between the Fragrances oils and other chemicals in the perfume make them quite different than pure body oils. Also, the interaction between the fragrance and your body may produce a different scent perception altogether. • 4) About packaging - All of us know, department store perfumes are very nicely packaged and thus make great gifts for friends and family. However, the luxurious packaging cost much more money. Fragrance oils are sold in less attractive containers, which is part of the reason for their lower price. But, you will not need pay for this high price of the package.
- 5) About uses - Perfumes are only intended for use on the body, but perfume oils can be used to create a variety of scented cosmetics products, like: soap, bath oils, moisturizing, body splash, candles, air fresheners, and many other types of scented products. In short, if you choose to use perfume oils or not will depend on the factors already. Try making a small sample first and surely you will meet an awesome product to keep in your personal inventory. • *DISCLAIMER: This fragrance is based or inspired in the original one, it is not the original one only replicating the scent. It is not the original product. The trademarks are the responsible of their original manufacturers Paris Fragances do not take responsibility for the use, handling and the final result of the product. We suggest that you test results on a small quantity before full scale application. • Paris Fragrances id associated with the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetics Guild and all our Fragrances Oils are certified by the IFRA.