- POYA, the Essence of Nature. Inspired by the ancient tradition of the Poya day for reflecting on and celebrating life, we offer products that will help relax and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. At Poya, our mission is to offer the finest quality products at the best wholesale prices, all ISO certified, Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified and Kosher.
- Product Abstract: Tea Tree Australia is one of the most versatile essential oils in use today, not only in skin-care products and soaps, but as an ingredient in ecologically friendly green cleaning products. Blends With: Blends well with other spice oils including Cinnamon Bark , Nutmeg, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Rose.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia. Main Constituent: Terpinen-4-ol: 41.8%. Plant Part: Leaves. Origin: Australia. Processing Method: Steam distilled. Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, pale yellow liquid. Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, Tee Tree has a fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes.
- Caution: For external use only. Dilute well before use. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid exposure to sun after application
- Poya Collection: Essential Oils - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Citronella Java, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Ginger Root, Grapefruit, Lavender French, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Orange Sweet, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary Spanish, Spearmint, Ylang Ylang, Tangerine, and Tea Tree Oil. Carrier Oils - Almond Sweet, Argan, Grapeseed, Sea Buckthorn (Extra Virgin), Camellia Seed, Coconut Fractionated, and Jojoba Golden. Synergy Blends - Meditation, Sensual, Vitality, Tranquil, and Relax.