- POYA, the Essence of Nature. Inspired by the ancient tradition of the Poya day for reflecting on and celebrating life, we offer products that will help relax and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. At Poya, our mission is to offer the finest quality products at the best wholesale prices, all ISO certified, Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified and Kosher.
- Product Abstract: Rosemary is a culinary herb which belongs to the mint family, and it's oil is popular for its wide array of benefits. Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange, and Peppermint.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis. Main Constituent: a-Pinene: 28%; 1,8-Cineol: 20.7%; Camphor: 18.2%. Plant Part: Leaves. Origin: Spain. Processing Method: Steam distilled. Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid. Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a strong aroma, Rosemary has a fresh, strong, woody and herbal scent.
- Caution: For external use only. Dilute well before use. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid exposure to sun after application.
- Poya Collection: Essential Oils - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Citronella Java, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Ginger Root, Grapefruit, Lavender French, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Orange Sweet, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary Spanish, Spearmint, Ylang Ylang, Tangerine, and Tea Tree Oil. Carrier Oils - Almond Sweet, Argan, Grapeseed, Sea Buckthorn (Extra Virgin), Camellia Seed, Coconut Fractionated, and Jojoba Golden. Synergy Blends - Meditation, Sensual, Vitality, Tranquil, and Relax.
- #1 SUPERFOOD FOR EXTENDING YOUR LIFESPAN. Strengthen the immune system. B vitamins (including B-12), beta-carotene and other carotenoids, and minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium, manganese, potassium and zinc. It is also a great source of gamma-linoleic acid.
- VEGAN AND HIGHLY ABSORBABLE PROTEIN. Spirulina can be cultivated in many areas on this planet which has access to clean sweet water supply and sun. And, because it can be available all over the planet, it can be used as basic nutrition to feed the population.
- INCREASES THE ABILITY TO HANDLE STRESS. Adaptability requires energy. The greater the stresses of life and the more dynamic the changes, the greater the requirement for adaptive energy. Spirulina has proven to be one of the best superfoods to enhance the body and mind's capacity to adapt optimally and accurately, and thus to overcome the stresses of life.